Cheers everyone thanks for all the nice comments been a bad night for me at Ally Pally losing my first round match been a bad year really all round but it’s the same for everyone. Practising really well just can’t seem to take it up on the stage. You’d think after all these years that wouldn’t be a problem lol. Have a Great Xmas and New year !!!!
2020/21 William Hill World Darts Championship
Draw Bracket – Second Round Onwards
(1) Michael van Gerwen v Ryan Murray/Lourence Ilagan
(32) Ricky Evans v Mickey Mansell/Haupai Puha
(16) Joe Cullen v Wayne Jones/Ciaran Teehan
(17) Jonny Clayton v John Henderson/Marko Kantele
(8) Dave Chisnall v Keegan Brown/Ryan Meikle
(25) Danny Noppert v Martijn Kleermaker/Cameron Carolissen
(9) Dimitri Van den Bergh v Luke Humphries/Paul Lim
(24) Jermaine Wattimena v Derk Telnekes/Nick Kenny
(4) Michael Smith v Jason Lowe/Dmitriy Gorbunov
(29) Devon Petersen v Steve Lennon/Daniel Larsson
(13) Gary Anderson v Madars Razma/Toru Suzuki
(20) Mensur Suljovic v Maik Kuivenhoven/Matthew Edgar
(5) Rob Cross v Dirk van Duijvenbode/Bradley Brooks
(28) Jamie Hughes v Adam Hunt/Lisa Ashton
(12) Glen Durrant v Steve Beaton/Diogo Portela
(21) Adrian Lewis v Damon Heta/Danny Baggish
(2) Peter Wright v Steve West/Amit Gilitwala
(31) Gabriel Clemens v Andy Hamilton/Nico Kurz
(15) Krzysztof Ratajski v Ryan Joyce/Karel Sedlacek
(18) Simon Whitlock v Darius Labanauskas/Chengan Liu
(7) James Wade v Callan Rydz/James Bailey
(26) Stephen Bunting v Andy Boulton/Deta Hedman
(10) Ian White v Kim Huybrechts/Di Zhuang
(23) Jeffrey de Zwaan v Ryan Searle/Danny Lauby
(3) Gerwyn Price v Luke Woodhouse/Jamie Lewis
(30) Brendan Dolan v Mike De Decker/Edward Foulkes
(14) Jose de Sousa v Ross Smith/David Evans
(19) Mervyn King v Max Hopp/Gordon Mathers
(6) Nathan Aspinall v Scott Waites/Matt Campbell
(27) Vincent van der Voort v Ron Meulenkamp/Boris Krcmar
(11) Daryl Gurney v William O’Connor/Niels Zonneveld
(22) Chris Dobey v Jeff Smith/Keane Barry
I qualified last weekend for the World Series and ended the hopes of Simon Whitlock in a thriller to end the opening night taking out double 12 for the game.
I felt great in that game but it was a very late night and I felt exhausted the next day and couldn’t find any rhythm against Rob Cross whatsoever going down 6-0.
Very disappointed but I have to say it’s great to be home.
I didn’t manage to qualify for the World Grand Prix this year so the next time I will be playing will be in the Winter Series later this year.
Off out for a ride on my bike now!!!!
Thank you to my sponsors: Winmau and The Wigley Group
Well I lost 11-9 to Adie Lewis in the matchplay. My foot came off the peddle in the last couple of legs but I played well and it was a good game to watch. It was my 21st matchplay and my 20th consecutive appearance so I am very proud to have been part of it but it was very strange playing without a crowd.
Roll on the next tournament !!!!